Over the past few years, the Solidus Labs team has been hard at work together with exchanges and regulators globally, who are using our crypto-native market surveillance tools to stymie crypto manipulation and promote market integrity. In this webinar, COO Chen Arad will share with the Global Digital Finance community our key insights, and discuss why crypto market surveillance is so critical for crypto growth.
The webinar touches on the following questions:
- What is crypto market surveillance (and how is it different from KYC/AML and onchainanalytics)?
- Why is more than 90% of crypto trading volume considered potentially manipulative?
- Why is crypto market surveillance so different from traditional asset surveillance?
- What are crypto-specific manipulation schemes and why machine learning is socritical?
- How are regulators globally making market surveillance a licensing requirement?
- How Solidus Labs helps crypto exchanges and regulators detect and preventmanipulation?
- Last but not least- why is crypto market surveillance the next stage for crypto growth?
All the crypto news compliance professionals need to know. This month's highlights: SEC Chairman Jay Clayton again calls for better market surveillance and reduced manipulation before the agency can approve a crypto-ETF; A study by The Block raises concerns that 86% of volume in 48 exchanges is potentially wash trading; 94% of surveyed US, UK and Canadian endowment funds are actively engaged with crypto investments
Keynoted by SEC Commissioner Hester M. Peirce and featuring speakers from Coinbase, Gemini, Circle, GDF, Tagomi, ErisX and the Chamber of Digital Commerce among others.
Coindesk‘s Institutional Crypto expert Noelle Acheson hosted Solidus Founder & CEO Asaf Meir for an hour-long discussion of the unique compliance and market manipulation challenges.