The personal information that we collect about you is controlled by Solidus Labs, Inc., which is headquartered in the United States at 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004, email@example.com. As described in the section below entitled “Information for Users from Outside the United States,” the information that we collect through or in connection with the Services may be transferred to and processed outside the country of your residence.
Information that We Collect
We and our service providers collect a variety of information through the Website and by other means, including:
- Information from our email list and demo request form. We collect information when you sign up for a demo or request email updates from our Website. This may include your name, email address, company, position, and/or phone number. We request that you do not submit any other information through our Website.
- Information you submit when you contact us. We collect information when you send us an email. This may include your email address and the content of your communication.
- Information collected automatically. We or our third-party service providers may automatically receive and record certain information when you use our Website. For example, this may include your device’s IP address, information about your use of the Website during your current session and over time (including the pages you view and your interactions with them), the date and time of your visit, links you click, searches conducted, the website visited before navigating to the Website, social media referrals used to find the Website (such as Facebook and LinkedIn), your software and hardware attributes (including browser and operating system type and version), and your general location inferred from IP address. To obtain such information, we or our third-party service providers may use the following technologies to recognize your device and collect information about your usage of the Website:
- Server logs. When you use the Website, we automatically receive and record certain information from your computer (or other device) and your browser. To obtain such information, we may use server logs or applications that recognize your device and gather information about its online activity.
- Web beacons. The Website or the emails that you receive from Solidus Labs may use an application known as a “web beacon” (also known as a “clear gif” or “pixel tag”). A web beacon is an electronic file that usually consists of a single-pixel image. It can be embedded in a web page or in an email to transmit information, which could include personal information. For example, it allows an email sender to determine whether a user has opened a particular email. If you would like to opt out of Solidus Labs’s use of web beacons in promotional emails, please opt out of receiving such messages by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any such message.
How We Use Information that We Collect
We and our service providers use the information that we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- Providing our services to you. To provide our services to you, fulfill requests for demos, respond to your requests, fulfill the terms of any agreement you have with us, and for other purposes related to providing our services.
- Communicating with you. To communicate with you regarding your request for a demo and to provide important updates regarding our Website or our services.
- Sending email updates or promotional communications. To send you email updates or other promotional messages regarding our Website, our organization, or our events.
- Conducting analytics and improving our services. To count and recognize visitors to the Website, analyze how visitors use the Website, improve the Website, and conduct analytics, including as described in the section below titled “Third-Party Analytics.”
- Legal purposes. For legal or other necessary purposes, including as described below in the section titled “How We Share information.”
How We Share Information
We share information with third parties for a variety of reasons, including as follows:
- Legal purposes. We may use or share information with third parties when we believe, in our sole reasonable discretion, that doing so is necessary:
- To comply with applicable law or a court order, subpoena, or other legal process;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or prohibited activities, suspected fraud, violations of our rules or terms and conditions, or situations involving threats to other individuals, our property, or the property or physical safety of any person or third party;
- To establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Organizational transfers. We may share your information with third parties to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or other disposal of all or part of our organization or assets.
- Aggregated and de-identified information. We may share aggregated and de-identified information with third parties, such as by sharing reports with third parties about trends in the usage of the Website.
Like many other online services, the Website does not respond to “do not track” browser signals with respect to such sharing with third parties.
Third-Party Links and Websites
Data Security and Retention
Solidus Labs uses commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. However, no security program is 100% secure, and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Your Rights and Choices
Solidus Labs provides you with choices to review, access, and update your information or to exercise your data protection rights, as follows:
- If you no longer want to receive our newsletters or other promotional communications, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions that are included at the bottom of each message. Please note that if you unsubscribe from our promotional communications, you may still receive administrative messages from us.
- You may have additional rights under applicable laws to request access to (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format), correction of, deletion of, or restrictions on the processing of your information. To make such a request and/or to inquire about such rights, please send us an email at email@example.com with “Attn: Privacy/Legal” in the subject line. For your protection, we may only implement requests related to information that we have associated with the email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
The Website is not intended for nor directed to children under 16, and Solidus Labs will not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 16. We request that children under 16 do not provide information to us through the Website.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive information (e.g., Social Security numbers, financial account information, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, criminal background, trade union membership, genetic or biometric data, health data, or sexual orientation) through the Website or otherwise to us.
Information for Users from Outside the United States
New York City, NY 10004